Friday, December 24, 2010

polar express

Reading the Polar Express is a Fiebiger Christmas Eve tradition. The story is heart warming and the illustrations are beautiful. I look forward to reading this book every Christmas season!


"On Christmas Eve, many years ago..."


"All aboard,' the conductor cried out."


"Outside, the lights of towns and villages flickered in the distance as the Polar Express raced northward."


"We climbed mountain so high it seemed as if we would scrape the moon."


"The first gift of Christmas!"


"Santa circled once above us, then disappeared in the cold, dark polar sky."


"I shook the bell. It made the most beautiful sound my sister and I had ever heard."


"Though I've grown old, the bell still rings for me as it does for all who truly believe."



Merry Christmas to you and all those you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment